Swisse Women’s Ultivite 65+ is a premium quality multivitamin containing over 40 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs tailored for women aged 65+.
Swisse Women’s Ultivite 65+ supports:
- Energy production: B Vitamins help to promote energy production and metabolism.
- Brain function: Ginkgo and B Vitamins support brain function by promoting blood circulation in the brain.
- Antioxidant and Immune function: Grape seed and Knotweed are rich in antioxidants which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidation by free radicals. Vitamin C, D and Zinc support health immune function.
- Vision health: Lutein and Bilberry improve blood circulation in the eyes to support healthy vision and maintain macular health.
- Bone health: Calcium and Magnesium are essential for bone strength and muscle health.
- Beauty & Collagen formation: Biotin maintains hair, nails and skin health. Vitamin C plays an integral part of the collagen formation process which supports the firm condition of the skin.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
- Vitamin A 750 mcg RE
- Vitamin B1 41.7 mg
- Vitamin B2 33.1 mg
- Nicotinamide 100 mg
- Vitamin B5 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 45.5 mg
- Biotin 200 mcg
- Folic acid 500 mcg
- Vitamin B12 50 mcg
- Vitamin C 165.3 mg
- Vitamin D3 16.7 mcg
- Vitamin E 16.1 mg a-TE
- Vitamin K 60 mcg
- Calcium (from calcium orotate, calcium pantothenate, calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 38.1 mg
- Chromium (from chromium picolinate) 50 mcg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 1.2 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 149.8 mcg
- Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 5 mg
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 3 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate dihydrate) 7.5 mg
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum trioxide) 45 mcg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 26 mcg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 15 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 20 mg
- Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone) 2 mg
- Spearmint oil 2 mg
- Silica 20 mg (from colloidal anhydrous silica)
- Lecithin powder - soy phosphatidylserine enriched soy 10 mg (soy phosphatidylserine 2 mg)
- Lutein 1 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) herb 50 mg
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf 100 mg
- Withania (Withania somnifera) root 500 mg
- Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) fruit 100 mg
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa) leaf 500 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO FRESH:
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit 800 mg
STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO:
- Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) dry root & rhizome 200 mg (equiv. triterpene glycosides calculated as 27-desoxyactein 1 mg)
- Grape seed (Vitis vinifera) dry seed 1 g (equiv. procyanidins 7.9 mg)
- St Mary's thistle (Silybum marianum) dry fruit 1.5 g (equiv. flavanolignans calculated as silybin 17.14 mg)
- Ginkgo (Gingkgo biloba) dry leaf 1 g (equiv. ginkgo flavonglycosides 4.8 mg, ginkgolides & bilobalide 1.2 mg)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) dry rhizome 100 mg (equiv. curcuminoids 2 mg)
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fresh fruit 100 mg (equiv. anthocyanosides 250 mcg)
- Knotweed (Reynoutria japonica) dry root 8 g (equiv. resveratrol 40 mg)
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) dry whole plant 50 mg (equiv. bacosides calculated as bacoside A 1.13 mg)
- Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus) fresh leaf 50 mg (equiv. caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin 50 mcg)
No added lactose, gluten, egg or artificial flavours.
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a main meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Warning: The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women. In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor. If you have concerns or questions, ask the advice of your healthcare professional to determine if this health supplement is right for you. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use il you are taking a blood thinner such as warfarin.
Purchase now from an online retailer: