Swisse Ultiboost Sleep is a comprehensive formula that assists natural restful sleep & helps relieve nervous tension.
Swisse Ultiboost Sleep is a herbal extract formula containing valerian, hops, liquorish, and magnesium which helps to maintain good health.
Swisse Ultiboost Sleep supports:
Magnesium oxide; Bulking agents: E 460, E 463, E 468; Valeriana officinalis L. root extract; Coating (Thickeners: E 464, E 463; Colours: E 171, E 172; Humectant: E 570; Bulking agent: E 553b); Anti-caking agents: E 470b, E 551; Humulus Lupulus L. flower Extract; Glycyrrhiza glabra L. root dry extract
Nutritional Information per tablet: energy 8 kJ or 2 kcal; protein <0.1 g; Total fat <0.1 g, saturated fat <0.1 g, trans fat 0 g; carbohydrates 0.2 g, sugars <0.1 g; sodium 1.7 mg; valerian root extract * 1300 mg; magnesium 143 mg; common hops extract * 200 mg; liquorice root dry extract * 20 mg * expressed in the herbal part used for extraction
• Adults and the elderly: 2 tablets 1 hour before you go to bed.
• Not recommended for children or adolescents under 18 years.
• For oral use. Swallow the tablet whole with water. Do not chew.
• As the effects of this product may not occur immediately, it should be taken continuously for 2 – 4 weeks.
• If symptoms worsen or persist after 4 weeks, consult your doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner.
• DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
• WARNING Do not take if you are:
• under 18 years of age
• pregnant or breast feeding
• allergic to any of the ingredients
• already taking a medicine for sleep or anxiety.
• Avoid excessive alcoholic drink while taking this medicine. This medicine may make you feel drowsy. If affected, do not drive or operate machines.
• Do not use these tablets after the expiry date stated on pack.
• Do not store above 25°C.
• Store in the original package.
• KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Yes. This product is suitable for vegetarians.
Yes. This product is suitable for vegans.
If you are currently taking medications, it is recommended to seek the advice of your primary healthcare practitioner.
Valerian is one of the most recognised and used herbal extract for sleep support. Traditionally used in western herbal medicine, valerian helps relieve tenseness, restlessness and irritability, supporting a restful sleep.Read More