Swisse Men’s Ultivite 65+ is a premium quality multivitamin containing over 40 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs tailored for men aged 65+.
Swisse Men’s Ultivite 65+ supports:
- Energy production: higher B Vitamins help promote energy production and metabolism.
- Brain function: Ginkgo and B Vitamins support brain function by promoting blood circulation in the brain.
- Antioxidant and Immune function: Grape seed and Knotweed are rich in antioxidants which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidation by free radicals. Vitamin C, D and Zinc support health immune function.
- Vision health: Lutein and Bilberry improve blood circulation in the eyes to support healthy vision and maintain macular health.
- Bone health: Calcium and Magnesium are essential for bone strength and muscle health.
- Prostate Health: Saw Palmetto supports prostate health.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
- Vitamin A 750 mcg RE
- Vitamin B1 41.7 mg
- Vitamin B2 33.1 mg
- Nicotinamide 100 mg
- Vitamin B5 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 45.5 mg
- Biotin 200 mcg
- Folic acid 500 mcg
- Vitamin B12 50 mcg
- Vitamin C 165.3 mg
- Vitamin D3 16.7 mcg
- Vitamin E 20.3 mg a-TE
- Vitamin K 70 mcg
- Calcium (from calcium orotate, calcium pantothenate, calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 38.1 mg
- Chromium (from chromium picolinate) 50 mcg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) I .7 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 149.8 mcg
- Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 5 mg
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 3.18 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate dihydrate) 7.5 mg
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum trioxide) 45 mcg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 15 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 20 mg
- Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone) 3 mg
- Spearmint oil 2 mg
- Lecithin powder - soy phosphatidylserine enriched soy 10 mg (soy phosphatidylserine 2 mg)
- Lutein 1 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
- Muira puama (Dulacia Inopiflora) root 200 mg
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) herb 50 mg
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf 50 mg
- Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) fruit 120 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO FRESH:
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit 1 g
STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO:
- St. Mary's thistle (Silybum marianum) dry fruit 1.7 g (equiv. flavanolignans calculated as silybin 19.43 mg)
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) dry leaf 1 g (equiv. ginkgo flavonglycosides 4.8 mg, ginkgolides & bilobalide 1.2 mg)
- Grape seed (Vitis vinifera) dry seed 1 g (equiv. procyanidins 7.9 mg)
- Knotweed (Reynoutria japonica) dry root 8 g (equiv. resveratrol 40 mg)
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) dry fruit 300 mg (equiv. fatty acids 18.75 mg)
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fresh fruit 100 mg (equiv. anthocyanosides 250 mcg)
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) dry fruit 500 mg (equiv. furostanol saponins calculated as protodioscin 2 mg)
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) dry root 500 mg (equiv. furostanol saponins calculated as protodioscin 2 mg)
- Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus) fresh leaf 50 mg (equiv. caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin 50 mcg).
No added lactose, gluten, egg or artificial flavours.
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a main meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Warning: The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. If you have concerns or questions, ask the advice of your healthcare professional to determine if this health supplement is right for you. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking a blood thinner such as warfarin Store below 30'C .
Purchase now from an online retailer: